Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I think I Got a Little Bitter in This One... But, It's True! :D

You know what makes me laugh? Everyone on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and anything else where you can describe yourself, says they dont care. They say that they are indivisuals. They say that they do whatever they want to do and dont let other people discourage them. How? How is it possible that everyone is origonal? How is it possible that knowone gives a hoot about what others think? How!? I know that maybe they are being honest. Yeah... I'm sure aboput 25 percent of those people are actually indivisual; actually care. But what about the other 75 percent? They are saying they are so different, when in reality: every day at school, everytime they wear the cutest new outfit, everytime they buy the new hot gadget from BestBuy, everytime they give in to yet another stereotype about teenagers: they're lieing. What a shame, Right? If everyone's different If everyone's origonal How are we all telling the truth? idk... just a random thought i had :) I got a little Lost...

1 comment: