Saturday, May 8, 2010

Right Now

So, Sydney is playing the best most hilarious game ever for a white girl to play. What game is this? DJ Hero. Hah. Lear. Ee. Us. She gets so into it, nodding her head, tapping her foot. Wow. This is really making my week. So anyways, I guess I'm gonna try that out. This should be interesting, I have no skill what-so-ever, in the hand-eye coordination categorie. Me, Natalya, and Sydney just came back to Natalya's house after seeing Iron Man 2. That movie was.... umm... ok? Yeah, I wasn't majorly impressed, although, then again, I never saw the first one. She is now laughing to herself, nodding her head (like a poser), and sticking her tounge out (?). Oh, Sydney. So, that's all for now, sleeping at Natalya's house tonight, should be interesting :) <-- wow, that must have sounded innappropriate... haha. Check out Natalya's blog (mystormyself.blogspot.com). Not a whole lot on there right now, but it should be good. :) Carly
blog comments powered by Disqus